The Instructional Design Wizard helps you create a basic outline or blueprint for your course. The IDW provides you with a step-by-step process for:
- Defining course learning objectives
- Incorporating assessment activities
- Identifying appropriate instructional methods and activities
- Recommending tools that support the learning experiences you want to provide in your course
- Promoting alignment between learning experiences and Bloom’s Taxonomy
To Access the Instructional Design Wizard
1. Click "My Tools" inside your course.
2. Select "Instructional Design Wizard". Under "Site Resources". It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete the set-up.
3. You will be taken through step-by-step. Press the blue "Start" button to begin. Please be sure to read all the instructions before beginning.