Intelligent Agents can assist faculty, administrators, and students by providing a quick and automated notification when defined activity occurs in a course or when there is a lack of specific activity such as login. Use caution when setting up the agents. You do not want to send out too many as that could be overwhelming for students.
To Access Intelligent Agents
1. Click on "My Tools" inside your course.
2. Select "Course Admin" from the dropdown box.
3. Select "Intelligent Agents". You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page. When you see the heading "Communication", you will see Intelligent Agents located in that heading.
4. Click "New" (blue button).
5. Begin filling in your information. Items with an asterisk * are required.
6. There are 3 sections you may choose to fill out... Criteria, Actions, and Scheduling.
7. More information on how to use Intelligent Agents can be found at https://community.brightspace.com/s/article/Intelligent-Uses-of-Intelligent-Agents or contacting The Center for Learning and Innovation.