After completing this how-to you will have the knowledge needed to create a module or sub-module within your course. For other standalone guides not listed on any other topic page, see the Additional Guides topic page.
Adding a Module
1. From the course homepage, select the "Course Menu" icon located in the course navbar.
2. When creating a new module, enter the new module title in the "Add a module..." text box located within the "Course Menu" and hit "Enter".
3. The new module will appear at the bottom of the list within the course menu.
4. To move the module within the course menu to the desired location, hover over the eight dots until the directional arrows appear and drag the module to the desired location.
Adding a sub-module
1. Navigate to the Course menu as illustrated in step 1 of "Adding a Module". To add a sub-module to a existing module, enter the new title for the sub-module into the "Add a sub-module..." field and press the "Enter" key.