After reviewing this how-to you will have the ability to submit your work through the Assignments page in your Brightspace course.
For information on how to navigate to an Assignment page in Brightspace, please review the Accessing the Assignments Page guide.
1. Make sure that you review the full instructions, and if there is an associated rubric review it as well, before submitting the assignment.
2. At any time you can select the "Hide Assignment Information" and/or "Hide Rubrics" links to collapse the respective section. You can then select the "Show Assignment Information" and/or "Show Rubrics" to display the respective section again.
3. To begin uploading your assignment, select the "Add a File" button.
4. Select the location of the where the file lives.
5. After uploading the file(s), you must select the "Add" button.
6. Unless stated otherwise, the"Comments" section is optional. You may utilize the "Comments" section to add any additional information for the faculty to see about your submission that may not be in the file.
7. Once you have uploaded the file(s) and added any additional comments, select the "Submit" button to turn in your assignment.