After reviewing this how-to you will have the ability to submit your work through the Assignments tool in your Brightspace course.
For information on how to navigate to an assignment in Brightspace, please review the Accessing the Assignments Page guide.
1. Make sure that you review the full instructions and the associated rubric, if there is one, before submitting the assignment.
2. At any time you can select the Hide Assignment Information and/or Hide Rubrics links to collapse the respective section. You can then select the Show Assignment Information and/or Show Rubrics to display the respective section again.
3. To begin uploading your assignment, select the Add a File button.
4. Select the location of the where the file lives.
5. After uploading the file(s), you must select the Add button.
6. Unless stated otherwise, the Comments section is optional. You may utilize the Comments section to add any additional information for the faculty to see about your submission that may not be in the file.
7. Once you have uploaded the file(s) and added any additional comments, select the Submit button to turn in your assignment.