After reviewing this how-to article you will be able to view feedback left by the faculty for your assignment submissions. There are multiple ways to access faculty feedback on an assignment from within a course, however Option 1 is recommended.
Option 1 (Recommended)
- From the course navbar, open the Progress menu.
- Select the Grades link.
- Locate the grade item for the desired assignment activity.
- The Comments and Assessments section will contain a link to the Inline Feedback.
- If the faculty utilized a rubric, the View Graded Rubric link will appear. Following the link will outline the points awarded for each criteria of the assignment activity.
Navigate to the Course Progress guide to learn how to review faculty feedback from the Course Progress tool.
- From the course navbar, open the Activities menu.
- Select the Assignments link.
- Locate the desired assignment.
- Select the link within the Evaluation Status column.
- If the faculty utilized a rubric for grading, the scored rubric will appear immediately upon selecting the link within the Evaluation status column.
- Select the "View Inline Feedback" link to view faculty feedback.