After reviewing this how-to you will be able to view feedback left by the faculty for your Assignment submissions. There are multiple ways to access faculty feedback on an Assignment from within a course, however Option 1 is recommended.
Option 1 (Recommended)
1. From the course navbar, open the "Progress" menu.
2. Select the "Grades" link.
3. Locate the Grade Item for the desired Assignment activity.
4. The "Individual Feedback" section would display any feedback left by the faculty.
5. If the faculty utilized a rubric, the "View Graded Rubric link will appear. Following the link will outline the points awarded for each criteria of the Assignment activity.
Navigate to the Course Progress guide to learn how to review faculty feedback from the "Course Progress" tool.
1. From the course navbar, open the "Activities" menu.
2. Select the "Assignments" link.
3. Locate the desired assignment.
4. Select the "View Feedback" link.
5. The "Submission Feedback" is where the individual feedback left by the faculty would appear.
6. If the faculty utilized a rubric for grading, below the "Submission Feedback" section is where you can find the breakdown of how you scored on the rubric and any additional feedback comments the faculty may have left.