After reviewing this how-to you will have the ability to access Turnitin Feedback Studio from a submitted assignment within your Brightspace course.
For information on how to navigate to an Assignment page in Brightspace, please review the Accessing the Assignments Page guide.
1. Locate the desired assignment and select the link within the "Evaluation Status" column.
2. Navigate to the bottom of the page to locate the table within the Assignment section.
3. Select either the button within the "Turnitin Similarity" column or the "View Turnitin GradeMark" link, both navigate to the Turnitin Feedback Studio in a new tab.
- The Feedback Studio page defaults to display both the inline feedback and similarity report views. There are a few different ways to toggle between which one is displayed.
- To know which layer(s) are currently displayed, select the "Layers" button. Select the checkboxes next to "Grading" and "Similarity" to toggle each layer on and off.
- Select the 'Instructor Feedback Layer" button to toggle the layer on and off.
- Select the 'Similarity Layer' button to toggle the layer on and off.
- Select the "Instructor Feedback" button to review the graded rubric (if applicable) as well as any comments.
- Select the "Match Overview" button to review details on the similarity score.
- Select the "Download" button to save a PDF file of your paper with the Turnitin Feedback Studio layers.
- A pop-up window will load on the page with the three download options you can choose from.
- Select the "Help" button to navigate to support for Turnitin.