After completing this how-to you will have the knowledge to navigate to and within the Course Menu in your Brightspace course.
1. From the course navbar, select the "Course Menu" link.
2. The menus are called 'modules', many modules use the nomenclature of "Workshop" followed by a number which indicates the week within the workshop. Select a module/workshop to display all items contained within each workshop.
3. The items within a module/workshop are called 'Topics'. Topic titles are linked to the page where detailed information and instructions can be obtained.
4. On the topic page, the backward and forward arrows allow you to navigate to the previous or next topic page without going back to the table of contents.
5. Select the expand button to bring out the fly-out-menu.
6. Use the backward and forward arrows to move between modules/workshops. Selecting the name of a topic page will open that topic.
7. At the bottom of the topic page, select the "Download" button to download the file onto your computer.
7a. Select the "Print" button to print the topic page.