After reviewing this how-to article you will have an understanding of how the course menu is structured.
- From the course navbar, select the Course Menu link.
- If it is the first time the course menu is accessed, the Overview module of the course will display.
- The Course Menu module displays all of the content items within the course.
- The total number of topics not yet complete* in the whole course is displayed next to the module name.
- The menus are called "modules". Most modules use the naming convention of "Workshop" followed by a number which indicates the week of the course.
- The total number of topics not yet complete within the module/workshop is displayed next to the name.
*Review the Completing Topics article for an understanding of how "complete" is defined within Brightspace.