After reviewing this how-to you will have the knowledge needed to access the ePortfolio tool and have a better understanding of the features that it offers.
From within a course:
1a. In the course navbar, open the Tools menu.
2a. Select the ePortfolio link.
From the main landing page:
1b. In the main navbar, select the ePortfolio link.
- On the ePortfolio navigation tab, the most recently modified items that you posted or are shared with you will be displayed. Though not titled, this is what is referred to as the "Newsfeed" area.
- On the My Items navigation tab, a list of the items that have been added to your ePortfolio is available for you to review, edit, and delete as needed.
- On the Explore navigation tab, a list of the items others have shared with you is available for you to review.
- The Sharing Groups navigation tab contains a list of sharing groups you have created. From this tab, groups can be modified or deleted as needed.
- An Artifact is the word used to describe a file you have uploaded to your ePortfolio.
- A Collection is a group of items that have already been added to your ePortfolio. This feature allows you to group similar files together.
- A Presentation provides a way to organize multiple pages into a showcase of your learning and accomplishments.
- A Reflection provides a pathway for you to record your thoughts, ideas, etc. about a topic that can be opened up for discussion with others that you share with via the comments.