When attempting to access either:
You encounter the following error message. This only applies if the error message includes the highlighted part as shown in the screenshot
This is caused by using a "passwordless" sign in method when logging into other IWU services and websites. These methods include the option to sign in via a push to your phone, or a security key.
The resolution below is meant to be a temporary workaround for this problem. Currently these two platforms do not support "passwordless authentication", but we are working with our vendors to find a long-term solution.
To resolve the issue, follow these steps:
- Go to https://myiwu.indwes.edu
- In the upper right select your profile icon and then select Sign out
- Wait for the "Hang on while we sign you out" screen to finish
- Once the sign out process finishes, head back to https://myiwu.indwes.edu
- At the login screen select the option of Other ways to sign in
- On the Choose a way to sign in screen, select Use my password
- You should now be able to select menu option in the portal to access selfservice.indwes.edu or colleague. Or you may visit them directly at https://selfservice.indwes.edu and https://colleague.indwes.edu respectively.