Test plan summary
- 05/17/2023 - TA/Grader Requests
- Used to request access to BrightSpace for students who are hired as Teachers' Assistants or Graders.
Test Plan Owner: Kristi Roberson
Backup Testers: Connie Derby
Latest versions successfully tested
Test plan items
The sections below describe all tests to perform on etrieve as part of this testing plan.
|Page or process
|TA/Grader Requests Form
- In etrieve Central, select TA/Grader Request or use this link: https://iwutestcentral.etrieve.cloud/#/form/275.
- Fill out pertinent information.
- Submit the form.
- The submitted form goes to the InBox of the appropriate reviewer in the Academic Affairs Office.
- Mark a decision on the form.
- Click on the Approve button to move it to the next step in the workflow.
If the approved request is for New Requests, the form will move to the Division Chair for approval.
If the approved request is to Add Classes, the form will skip the Division Chair approval step and move directly to the Division Secretary.
If the request is not approved, the form will skip the Division Chair and move to the Division Secretary.
Contact the appropriate approver (based on the scenario above).
Mark approval in the appropriate area or click on the Processed By check mark.
Fill out the required fields at each step and click on Approve to move the form forward
The form moves to the LMS team for processing in BrightSpace.
The form becomes a document, and all the documentation and workflow history become additional pages.
The document is searchable in etrieve Content.
- The form is approved and is in the Student Academic Affairs M area in etrieve Content with a doc type of ACAS TA/Grader Request.