Test plan summary
- 05/12/2023 - Tuition Assistance
- Used by employees to request a tuition reduction for self, spouse, or dependents who have not already obtained a Bachelor's Degree.
Test Plan Owner: Theresia Stevens
Backup Tester: Lori Elliott
Latest versions successfully tested
Test plan items
The sections below describe all tests to perform on etrieve as part of this testing plan.
|Page or process
|Tuition Assistance form
- In etrieve Central, select Tuition Assistance or use this link: https://iwutestcentral.etrieve.cloud/#/form/2
- Fill out pertinent information.
- Submit the form.
- The submitted form goes to the InBox of the appropriate reviewer in the HR Benefits office.
- The reviewer looks over the form. When the reviewer is satisfied, the reviewer clicks on Approve to send the form to be approved.
- The submitted form goes to the InBox of the Financial Aid office (either Marion or N&G) to be reviewed and approved.
- If this is for a Marion student, the approver in the IWU Marion Financial Aid office reviews and approves it. If this is for a N&G student, the approver in the N&G Financial Aid office reviews and approves it.
- Once approved, the form becomes a document, and all the documentation and workflow history become additional pages.
- The document is searchable in etrieve Content.
- The form should be in the Student Financial Aid M area or the Student Financial Aid NG area in etrieve Content with a doc type of either GFAO Tuition Assistance or MFAO Tuition Assistance.