This section contains all applications housed within Microsoft 365 (Sometimes referred to as Office365). There are a number of applications here for your use at Indiana Wesleyan University. The descriptions of each are listed below, along with their level of support.
Fully Supported Applications
These applications are fully supported and utilized by Indiana Wesleyan University
- Skype for Business Online – Let’s you connect with Co-workers or business partners in your company or around the world. (IM, Voice/Video Calling, Web/Video Conferencing)
- Calendar - Schedule and share meeting and event times, and automatically get reminders.
- Excel - Do more with the tool you already know. Discover and connect to data, model and analyze it, and visualize insights.
- OneDrive - Store your files in one place, share them with others, and get to them from any device connected to the Internet.
- OneNote - Capture notes by typing, drawing, or writing. OneNote lets you organize and reuse your notes across all of your devices.
- Outlook - Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or a web browser.
- PowerPoint - Take your presentation to the next level. Design like a professional.
- Word - Bring out your best writing. Going from a blank page to a beautiful document is easier than ever.
These applications are available for use, but have not been generally adopted by the university and support is limited to ensuring access and availability.
- Office Online for Education – Online versions of the Office365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Class Notebook - Organize your lesson plans and course content in your own digital notebook. Create a workspace where you can give each student personalized feedback.
- Delve - Get personal insights and relevant information based on who you work with and the content you work on.
- Dynamics 365 - Break down the silos between your business processes and applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Flow - Create workflows between your apps, files, and data to automate time-consuming tasks so you can focus on what's next.
- Forms - Create surveys, quizzes, and polls in minutes. Send them to anyone and easily see results in real time.
- Newsfeed - Stay connected to your organization's social pulse while on the go. Easily navigate your news feeds to have meaningful conversations.
- People - Organize your contact info for all your friends, family, colleagues, and acquaintances in one place. It's faster than ever to keep in touch.
- Planner - Create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you're working on, and get progress updates with Planner.
- PowerApps - Build mobile and web apps with the data your organization already uses.
- SharePoint - Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- Staff Notebook - Collaborate with faculty and staff to share notes, policies, procedures, deadlines, and calendars.
- StaffHub - Manage your work schedule online. Request time off, swap shifts, and communicate directly with your coworkers and supervisors.
- Stream - Share videos of classes, meetings, presentations, training sessions, or other videos with people in your company or school.
- Sway - Create and share engaging interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more. Sway does the design work for you.
- Tasks - Create and manage tasks in Outlook.
- Teams - The customizable chat-based team workspace in Office 365.
- To-Do - Manage, prioritize, and complete the most important things you need to achieve every day.
- Yammer - Connect to the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects with coworkers or classmates.
- Office 365/2016 Pro Plus
- Office 365 and Office 2016 Pro Plus are the latest versions of Microsoft's Productivity Suite. The documentation in this guide will help you navigate new features and perform common tasks within the various applications.