BHSN Classroom 239
This classroom has a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and five interactive displays. Projectors can display the same image as the main front display, or local sources (laptops, flash drives) can be connected to each short throw interactive projector.
o Mounted from Wall above Whiteboard at the front of the room
o Projects onto Whiteboard
o Considered the main display, although a local laptop connection can be connected at the wall plate beneath, and shown only here, while the teaching station source is shown at all of the other projectors
- Four (4) additional Short Throw Interactive Projectors
o Mounted from Wall above Whiteboard
o Projects onto Whiteboard
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Aspect Ratio 16:9)
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on the front projection screen:
- Touch the interactive monitor to begin your session or to wake it from sleep mode:
- All controls are made using the interactive monitor on the teaching station.
- Find further instructions here.
- The displays will turn off after an hour of inactivity. If this happens during your class, touch the monitor to begin your session.
- Standing rack, in the corner of the room
- Spectrum Link Lectern
Turning on the System
- If the monitor is turned off, tap the screen to wake up the system and turn the projector on.
- If the monitor and projector do not turn on, open the front door of the cart and press the green power button on the Cynap device.
- Turn on, and connect your desired Source using the HDMI cable or wirelessly connect.
- If you want to use the provided desktop PC, wiggle the mouse, or press a key on the keyboard to wake the PC from sleep mode.
- When the laptop or tablet is connected to the teaching station's HDMI cable, it will automatically appear on the display
- If you want to select a new source, Tap the screen to show the control ribbon; then tap on the yellow [+] button to be able to select the desired source.
- When the PC is on and awake, it will appear as a source you may select, on the display.
Turning off the System
- To turn OFF the system:
- Tap the screen and click on the [...] icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the End Presentation button, then tap the Power Saving button.
- Please leave the PC, monitor and control system powered on. This way, it will enter sleep mode, and receive any necessary security updates, and a simple tap to the monitor will allow the next user to quickly start up the system again.
- Microphone options within a video conference or lecture capture include the HoverCam or Logitech Brio webcam. In Zoom or Teams, select one of these microphones.
This room does not have a microphone for in-room voice amplification.
- Document Camera: Connect the Hovercam to the computer's USB cable. Use the buttons on the base of the HoverCam to Zoom in or out. Open the Camera app on the PC, maximize the window.
- Webcam: Connect the Logitech Brio webcam, with USB extension cable to the front USB jack of the PC. Open the Logitech software on the computer, and position the microphone boom stand with gooseneck. Use the Logitech software to Zoom the camera in or out.
- Also in Zoom or Teams, the Hovercam and the Brio can be selected as a microphone input.