This classroom has a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and display.
- Ceiling Mounted Projector
- Projects onto Manual Screen on front wall.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (16:10 aspect ratio)
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on the display:
- HDMI cable for a mobile device (Laptop, tablet or smart phone)
- Wireless cast/mirror a mobile device, using Airplay, Miracast, or Google cast (no apps required)
- Press the input #3 button to see instructions for wireless casting
- Desktop PC
- USB document camera (coming summer 2022)
- USB webcam
- BluRay player
- Document Camera (standard definition, no microphone)
- VGA cable with audio cable
Find further instructions here:
- Ceiling Speakers
Volume knob on the Teaching Station control panel
- Connection for the Video Conferencing Cart
- interfaced through a double-ganged wall plate on the back wall.
Speech Lab Equipment
This room also features a listening booth (147A) for speech professors, that provides a camera, microphone, and other recording equipment for recording speeches and presentations.
The video and audio capture solution includes a ceiling mounted condenser mic to capture voice audio from the person giving the speech, as well as a push-to-talk desk microphone for a supervisor to add comments in a separate audio channel of the encoded video. A PTZ camera is wall-mounted 6' high, in the rear of the speech room, aimed at the podium and presentation screen.
The recording can be captured to a standard USB flash drive when inserted into the front panel jack of the encoder.