These classrooms have a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and one display.
- Ceiling Mounted Projector
- Projects onto Manual Screen on front wall.
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
• interfaced through a double-ganged wall plate on the opposite side of the room from the instructor.
- see pictures attached:
- Ceiling Speakers (main system)
Volume control at the Teaching Station
- For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1280x800 Aspect Ratio 16:10
Find further instructions here:
Speech Lab Equipment
This room also features a listening booth (147A) for speech professors, that provides a camera, microphone, and other recording equipment for recording speeches and presentations.
For more information about this equipment, please call x2209 and we would be happy to assist you!