This guide provides an overview of the AV features of the VIP suites on the 2nd floor of the Football support building, and contains descriptions of the equipment and configurations for common AV functions.
The TVs in this suite has the following input connections available:
- A local HDMI laptop jack in the side panel of the TV;
- TV must be on Input HDMI 3.
- Laptop cable with adapters is stored in the bottom drawer in room 202.
- Connection from central equipment rack, in the middle room, 202 (this connects the PC in that rack to the TVs in 200 and 202);
- TV must be on Input HDMI 1 to receive this signal;
- If a "No Input Detected" message appears on the screen, press the Reset button on the Extron eLink receiver, located behind the TV
Power, volume, and source selection are controlled by the buttons on the TV's wireless remote control.
- turn the TV on/off
- adjust the volume of the content shown on the TV, use the wireless TV remote which is kept in the bottom drawer in room 202, or by pressing the up and down volume buttons on the side panel of the TV in each room.
- switch the input source, between HDMI 1, and HDMI 3.
- HDMI 1 is the connection from room 202, which is broadcast wirelessly to the TV in each room.
- HDMI 3 is the TV's side panel HDMI jack, to which an HDMI cable can be used to connect a laptop or tablet.
Audio volume is controlled by the volume up and down buttons on the TV's wireless remote control.
Any content shown on the TV of that room will be heard through the TV's speakers. Audio volume is controlled by the TV remote controls, or the buttons on the left side panel of each TV.