NCMC 135 Youth Lab
This classroom has a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and display. A projector displays the image that is selected at the control panel on the teaching station.
• Ceiling Mounted Projector
• Projects onto large mounted screen
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on the displays:
• Laptop – VGA with audio cable - located in the Cable Cubby atop the teaching station
• Laptop – HDMI with ring of adapters - located in the Cable Cubby atop the teaching station
• USB Document Camera
• Point source Ceiling Speakers hanging above the projection screen
• Two wireless microphones: a handheld mic and a beltpack transmitter with lapel mic.
• Volume Control buttons for program audio, located on touch panel
• Volume Control buttons for wireless microphones, located on touch panel