These classrooms have a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and one display.
- A - Ceiling Mounted Projector
- Projects onto Manual Screen on the short wall (front of the room)
- B - Three mirrored TV's on the long walls (one on each side wall, one on a mobile cart in the rear of the room)
- (set TV to input 1 for local collaboration mode; set TV input 2 for for mirrored mode.)
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
- HDMI cables for a laptop or tablet
- Wireless mirroring for a mobile device
- Desktop PC
- Ceiling Speakers
- Volume Control on Touchscreen
- 22" Touchscreen Monitor
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Spectrum Compact Presentation Lectern
Turning on the System
- If the monitor is turned off tap the screen twice to wake up the system and turn the projector on.
- If the monitor and projector do not turn on, open the front of the cart and press the green or unlit power button on the Cynap device.
- Connect your laptop using the HDMI cable or wirelessly connect.
- If you want to use the Cart PC tap the screen to show the menu and tap on the [+] button to be able to select Cart PC as your input.
Turning off the system
- To turn off the system tap the screen and click on the [...] icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap End Presentation and choose Screensaver from the options.
- The remote will be needed to turn the TVs on or off.
- The TV's are set to the correct input to mirror what is shown on the projector.
- Audio comes from the room speakers and the Volume does not need to be adjusted.
- The microphone is stored inside the cart on the shelf.
- On the top of the belt-pack is the power switch, use this to mute or un-mute yourself.
- The audio is set to come out of the speakers in the room by default. It will also send the signal to the computer to use in Zoom
- Open the Camera app on the PC to use as a document camera.
- Open Zoom and select the Hovercam as the video device to use as a webcam.
- Also in Zoom, the Hovercam can be selected as the microphone to pick up room audio for conversations.