OHSN Basic Classroom
- Short Throw Interactive Projector
- Mounted on Wall above the Whiteboard
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9 aspect ratio)
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on the front projection screen:
- Ceiling Speakers
Volume control on interactive monitor
- Touch the interactive monitor to begin your session or to wake it from sleep mode:
- All controls are made using the interactive monitor on the teaching station.
- Find further instructions here.
- The displays will turn off after a period of inactivity. If this happens before the end of class, touch the monitor to relaunch a session.
- Located in the cabinet in the corner of the room
Turning on the System
- If the monitor is turned off, tap the screen to wake up the system and turn the projector on.
- If the monitor and projector do not turn on, open the front door of the cart and press the white power button on the Cynap device, to make it turn green.
- Turn on, and connect your desired Source using the HDMI cable or wirelessly connect.
- If you want to use the provided desktop PC, wiggle the mouse, or press a key on the keyboard to wake the PC from sleep mode.
- When the PC is on and awake, it will automatically appear on the display.
- When the laptop or tablet is connected to the teaching station's HDMI cable, it will automatically appear on the display
- If you want to select a new source, Tap the screen to show the control ribbon; then tap on the yellow [+] button to be able to select the desired source.
Turning off the System
- To turn off the system:
- Tap the screen and click on the [...] icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the End Presentation button and choose Power Saving from the options.
- Please leave the PC, monitor and control system powered on. This way, it will enter sleep mode, and receive any necessary security updates, and a simple tap to the monitor will allow the next user to quickly start up the system again.
- Microphone options within a video conference or lecture capture include the Logitech Brio webcam. In Zoom or Teams, select one of these microphones.
- Webcam: Connect the Logitech Brio webcam, with USB extension cable to the front USB jack of the PC. Open the Logitech software on the computer, and position the microphone boom stand with gooseneck. Use the Logitech software to Zoom the camera in or out.
- Also in Zoom or Teams, the Logitech Brio can be selected as a microphone input.
- WolfVision Document Cameras: these cannot be aimed any direction except down toward the table surface. They do not include a microphone. It is a source which can be selected on the interactive monitor.