OHSN Classroom 157
These classrooms have a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and two laser projectors, capable of showing different visual content, and simultaneous audio.
o Mounted from Wall above Whiteboard/Chalkboard
o Projects onto Whiteboard/Chalkboard
o Projects onto Manual Screen in corner of the room
• Resolution: 1280 x 800 (16:10 aspect ratio)
To show content from two different sources, tap on the touchscreen and select the Arrow pointing upwards. This will send that selected source to the corner screen.
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
• Laptop – HDMI
o Cable Cubby at rack location
o Laptop connection located under the projector at the front of the room
o USB jacks, connected to desktop PC (in cable cubby)
• Document Camera
• Wireless mirroring (casting) from a mobile device, using Airplay, Miracast or Chromecast, without requiring an app.
• Ceiling Speakers
• Volume Control on bottom ribbon of Control Panel
- Volume Up button
- Volume Down button
• Connection for Adobe Connect Video Conferencing Cart System located in the rear of the room
• lnterfaced through a double-ganged wall plate on the opposite side of the room from the instructor.
• Interactive flat panel display controls the WolfVision Cynap, located at the counter in the southeast corner of the room.
• Located in the cabinet in the Southeast corner of the room.
• For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1280x800. Aspect Ratio is 16:10.
Can I show different sources on different displays?
To show content from two different sources, tap on the monitor and then, within the control ribbon beneath the desired source, select the UP Arrow, to send the selected source to the corner screen.