Active Learning Classroom 204
This classroom has a fully equipped teaching station connected to five short throw interactive displays:
- 5 Wall-Mounted Short Throw Interactive Projectors
- Projects onto whiteboard on four walls of the room.
- Each projector can display a different source.
- Only the projector at the front of the room (closest to the teaching station) can interactively control the desktop PC (connected by USB). All of the other projectors can interact with laptops that are connected by USB and HDMI cables, through the jacks beneath those projectors.
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (16:10 Aspect Ratio)
- Crestron CONTROL PANEL
The teaching station will allow computers and mobile devices to be shown on the projectors:
HDMI cable with adapters for connecting a mobile device (Laptop, tablet or smart phone)
Wirelessly cast/mirror mobile device, using Airplay, Miracast, or Chromecast (no apps required)
- HoverCam USB document camera, can be connected to Desktop PC or to laptop, with a USB 3.0 type A connection.
Wall-mounted Nureva microphone array for video conferencing or lecture/discussion capture
Volume control on control panel
A teaching station contains the desktop PC, BluRay player, laptop connection and control touch panel.
A tall equipment rack in the corner of the room contains infrastructure components.
A lectern with a sloped top, and an engraved Wesley Seminary logo is the piece of furniture in each room which can be placed at the front of the room, and is a good location for an instructor's laptop, notes, books, and the wireless keyboard with trackpad.