The page will guide you through forcing group policy updates to your computer.
- To begin the repair process, connect to the IWU Network via Ethernet cable or VPN connection.
- Next, open your start menu.
- In the search box, type CMD.exe and press the Enter Key.
- Once the Command Prompt box opens, type "gpupdate /force" and press Enter.
- You will want to wait until the messages "User Policy update has completed successfully."
- After the update has completed, restart your computer.
- The issue should be resolved once you have logged back into the computer.
If you continue to experience issues, contact the Support Center at x2209 or 765-677-2209