IWU-WiFi is a secure wireless network provided for IWU students, employees, and guests. The instructions below provide instructions for students to connect their personal Apple devices to IWU-WiFi.
1. Open "Settings," then select "Wi-Fi".
2. Select "IWU-WiFi" from the list of available networks.
4. Click "Join"
5. Open your internet browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
6. Your web browser may load to the IWU WiFi Splash Page; if you do not see that page, attempt going to https://wifi-enroll.indwes.edu/guest/iwu-wlan.php? and you will be directed to the login.
7. On the login page, type in your IWU username and password in the appropriate fields.
8. Select Login. Your login on the device will remain valid for 11 months.
If you are experiencing difficulty connecting, please feel free to contact the IWU Support Center at (765) 677-2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org