IWU-WiFi is a secure wireless network provided for IWU students, employees, and guests. The instructions below provide instructions for students to connect their personal Apple devices to IWU-WiFi.
- Open "Settings," then select "Wi-Fi".
- Select "IWU-WiFi" from the list of available networks.
- Click "Join"
- Open your internet browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
- Your web browser may load to the IWU WiFi Splash Page; if you do not see that page, attempt going to https://wifi-enroll.indwes.edu/guest/iwu-wlan.php? and you will be directed to the login.
- On the login page, type in your IWU username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Select Login. Your login on the device will remain valid for 11 months.
If you are experiencing difficulty connecting, please feel free to Contact the IWU Support Center