Connect to IWU-Wifi on Apple Computers
IWU-WiFi is a secure wireless network provided for IWU students, employees, and guests. The instructions below provide instructions for students to connect to IWU-WiFi.
- Click on your wireless icon in your system tray.
- Select "IWU-WiFi"
- Click "Join"
- Open your internet browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
- Your web browser may load to the IWU WiFi Splash Page; if you do not see that page, attempt going to https://wifi-enroll.indwes.edu/guest/iwu-wlan.php? and you will be directed to the login.
- On the login page, type in your IWU username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Select Login. Your login on the device will remain valid for 11 months.
- Click on the Apple Icon in the system tray, then select System Preferences
- Select the Network Icon in the system menu.
- Select Wi-Fi on the left section of the Network Preferences page.
- On the right section of the Network Preferences page, you will click on the Network Name drop-down menu and select IWU-WiFi.
- Click the button that says "Join," then click apply.
If you are experiencing difficulty logging in, Contact the IWU Support Center