These classrooms have a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and display. Projectors display the image selected by the control panel on the teaching station (smart cart).
• Ceiling Mounted Projector
• Projects onto Manual Screen
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on the displays:
• Laptop – VGA with audio cable - located in the Cable Cubby atop the teaching station
• Aux Video jack
• Speakers are located inside the teaching station
• Volume Control knob on Control Panel
• Extron MLC 226 Control Panel
Find further instructions here: Center Hall Teaching Station Control
For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1280x800 Aspect Ratio 16:10
How-to articles describe steps for completing an end-user task. To add a new how-to article, follow these steps:
Reference pages list essential facts about a feature or system. To add a new reference article, follow these steps:
This page is blank right now. We are busy creating helpful content for this user guide. Come back soon.