OHSN Classroom 157
These classrooms have a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and two laser projectors, capable of showing different visual content, and simultaneous audio.
o Mounted from Wall above Whiteboard/Chalkboard
o Projects onto Whiteboard/Chalkboard
o Projects onto Manual Screen in corner of the room
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
• Laptop – HDMI
o Cable Cubby at rack location
o Laptop connection located under the projector at the front of the room
o USB jacks, connected to desktop PC (in cable cubby)
• Document Camera
• Wireless mirroring (casting) from a mobile device, using Airplay, Miracast or Chromecast, without requiring an app.
• Ceiling Speakers
• Volume Control on bottom ribbon of Control Panel
- Volume Up button
- Volume Down button
• Connection for Adobe Connect Video Conferencing Cart System located in the rear of the room
• lnterfaced through a double-ganged wall plate on the opposite side of the room from the instructor.
• Interactive flat panel display controls the WolfVision Cynap, located at the counter in the southeast corner of the room.
• Located in the cabinet in the Southeast corner of the room.
• For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1280x800. Aspect Ratio is 16:10.