OHSN Classroom 157
These classrooms have a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and two displays.
o Mounted from Wall above Whiteboard
o Projects onto Whiteboard
o Mounted From Ceiling
o Projects onto Manual Screen
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
• Laptop – HDMI
o Cable Cubby at rack location
o Laptop Plates located under the projector at the front of the room
• USB jacks to PC (in cable cubby)
• Ceiling Speakers
• Volume Control on Button Panel
• Connection for Adobe Connect Portable Cart System located in the rear of the room
• lnterfaced through a double-ganged wall plate on the opposite side of the room from the instructor.
• Extron MLC200 Button Control Panel located at the Cabinet in the Southeast corner of the room.
• Located in the cabinet in the Southeast corner of the room.
• For optimal results, please set your la resolution to 1280x800. Aspect Ratio is 16:10.