After completing this how-to you will have the knowledge needed to add captioning to a video. For other standalone guides not listed on any other topic page, access the Additional Guides topic page.
1. From the main Brightspace homepage, select "My Media" in the navbar.
2. Select the video to add captioning to, by placing a checkmark in the checkbox next to the chosen video.
3. Select the "Actions" dropdown menu.
4. From the Actions dropdown menu, select "Captions & Enrich".
5. The Service will default to "Machine". At this time, Machine is the only option.
6. The Source Media Language will default to "English" but can be updated to Spanish.
7. The Feature will default to "Captions". At this time Captions is the only option.
8. Select the "Submit" button.
9. An email will be sent to your IWU email address with a link when captioning has finished processing.
10. Selecting the video link will take you to the video with the captioning.
11. The captioning will appear under the video.