After completing this how-to you will have knowledge needed to upload files and create links within modules and sub-modules. For other standalone guides not listed on any other topic page, access the Additional Guides topic page.
Uploading a File within a module or sub-module
1. After navigating to your course, select the "Course Menu" icon from the course navbar.
2. Select an existing module or sub-module from the Course Menu.
3. Within the module or sub-module, select the Upload/Create dropdown menu.
4. Select "Upload Files" from the dropdown menu.
Option 1-File has not already been uploaded to the course
5. From the "Add a File" popup box, select "My Computer".
6. Select the "Upload" button.
7. Choose file from location on computer and select the "Open" button.
8. Select the "Add" button.
Option 2-File has already been uploaded to the course
9. If the file has already been uploaded to the course, choose "Course Offering Files"
10. Choose the correct file by selecting the checkbox and selecting the "Add" button.
11. The file will display within the module.
Creating a link within a module or sub-module
1. Follow steps 1-3 above to navigate to your course. After navigating to the course, select a module or sub-module, and choose the "Create a Link" option from the Upload/Create dropdown menu.
2. In the "New Link" pop-up box, enter a title for the link.
3. In the URL field, enter or copy and paste the URL link.
4. Place a check mark in the "Open as External Resource" checkbox.
5. Select the Create button.
6. The link will appear within the module or sub-module.
7. When selecting the link, the webpage will open within a new window.