After reviewing this how-to you will have the ability to update your Profile in Brightspace. Adding information to your Profile page is optional. All information entered on the profile page will be visible to faculty and students. You can enter as much or as little information as you wish to share with others.
1. Open the "Personal Menu" from the minibar.
2. Select the "Profile" link.
- To add a picture of yourself, select the "Change Picture" button to upload an image from your computer. Please note, the image you select will appear everywhere in Brightspace that your image is visible to faculty and students such as the classlist, discussion posts, etc.
- There is a field in the "User Profile" for your to input a nickname. Please note, this does not effect how your first or last name appear anywhere else in Brightspace.
- Social media profiles, contact information, and other miscellaneous information about yourself can be entered on your profile page. Entering of information into your personal profile page is purely optional.