After reviewing this how-to you will be able to view feedback left by the faculty for your discussion threads. There are multiple ways to access faculty feedback on an discussion post from within a course, however Option 1 is recommended.
Option 1 (Recommended)
1. From the course navbar, open the Progress menu.
2. Select the Grades link.
3. Locate the grade item for the desired discussion activity.
4. The Individual Feedback section will display any feedback left by the faculty.
5. If the faculty utilized a rubric, the View Graded Rubric link will appear. Following the link will outline the points awarded for each criteria of the discussion activity.
Navigate to the Course Progress guide to learn how to review faculty feedback from the Course Progress tool.
1. From the course navbar, open the Activities menu.
2. Select the Discussions link.
3. Locate the desired discussion.
4. In the Feedback field, the grade received for the discussion, faculty feedback, and graded rubric are accessible.