After completing this how-to you will have the ability to navigate from the main landing page to your course materials.
Main Landing Page
1. The top level page that everyone within Brightspace can access, is termed the 'main landing page'. The main landing page is the initial page that will load every time after logging into the Brightspace site.
2. On the main landing page, use the "My Courses" widget to select a course tile to navigate to the course's landing page.
Course Landing Page
1. After selecting a course from the main landing page, the "course landing page" will load. The course landing page provides quick and convenient access to various features such as "Brightspace Help" and "Course Dates". The navbar provides links to specific information within the course.
2. The "Announcements" widget allows you to keep up to date with latest postings from the faculty in the course.
3. The "Course Menu" link in the course navbar provides quick access to course topics, instructions, and resources.
4a. From any page within a course, select the IWU logo to return to the main landing page
4b. Also from any page within a course, you can select the course name to be taken back to the course landing page.