The Classlist is a feature that provides a list of the faculty teaching the course and your fellow students that are also taking the course. After reviewing this how-to you will have the knowledge needed to navigate to the Classlist and utilize the features that it has to offer.
1. From the course navbar, open the Communication menu.
2. Select the Classlist link.
- A list of all the faculty and students within the course will be displayed.
- Note, the "green dot" indicates that the student or faculty is currently online.
- The system defaults to sorting the Classlist alphabetically in ascending order by Last Name.
- You can choose to sort the Classlist by a different method by selecting a "Sort by..." link, such as the "Sort by First Name" link. The first time you select a link the respective choice will be displayed in ascending order. Selecting the link a second time will display the list in descending order.
Viewing a Profile Page
1. Select the "image" button next to the faculty or one of your classmates.
2. Information on the individual's profile page, if they have added any, will be viewable to the faculty and all classmates.
3. To return to the Classlist, select the Go Back button.