Describes how to use the MediaCentral 'Express Capture function.
1. Once logged into the MediaCentral website select the 'Add New' button followed by 'Express Capture'. Please note that after selecting 'Express Capture' you may receive a pop-up message prompting you to select from your available webcams and microphones, and click 'Allow' to permit MediaCentral to access the webcam or microphone. Your browser may need to be instructed to allow pop-up messages for this site.
2. To begin recording select the red 'record' icon.
3. One you have recorded as much as desired, select the 'stop' icon.
4. After selecting 'stop' you will be presented with a screen that allow you to watch a preview of the video. If satisfied with the recording select the 'Save' button.
5. To finish the process, and upload the recording, a name for the recording must be entered, the 'Published' option will need selected followed by the 'Save' button.
For information on uploading media directly from your computer to MediaCentral and information on using Camtasia Relay please utilize the following link,