What's the purpose of a Personal Meeting Link in Teams?
Similar to the Personal Room feature in Zoom, this will allow you to share a link that does not change and can be reused anytime.
Potential uses of a Personal Meeting link:
- Recording a video using Teams with no other participants
- Virtual office hours
- Impromptu meetings
How to Create a Personal Meeting Link
- Open the Teams desktop app.
- Go to your Calendar within Teams.
- Click Meet now. Create a name for the meeting.
- Click on Get a link to share.
- This will copy a link to the meeting to your clipboard which you can share. You will also have an option of sharing that link via email.
- When you want to have a meeting with someone using this link, simply click on Start Meeting and have the other person join the meeting using the link mentioned above.