Microsoft Teams User Guide
A guide to using Microsoft Teams at IWU. Whether you're just getting started with teams, or you're a seasoned veteran. This is the area to explore and learn about existing and new Microsoft Teams Features. Explore the links on this page to learn more about a specific item.
Articles by Topic
You can click on the topics (the larger headings) below to see all documentation regarding that feature/topic. Or you can click on a link to a specific page listed under that topic to jump straight to a page that interests you.
- Microsoft Teams Feature: Meetings, Webinars & Events
- Video / Audio gatherings via Microsoft Teams are available as a Meeting, Webinar, and Live Event. This topic covers best practices, how to record, and more when it comes to video conferencing in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Feature: Chat
- Chat is a way to connect with individuals, or multiple individuals via instant messaging (text based communication), audio, or video. Learn more on this page, and the articles within this topic.
- Microsoft Teams Feature: Teams
- The namesake of Microsoft Teams. A "Team" can be used to collaborate with a set circle of individuals. These are best used when a group of folks will be collaborating on a large number of items over a period of time. Learn more about this feature on this page.
- Microsoft Teams Frequently Asked Questions
- An FAQ dedicated to Microsoft Teams at IWU. Find answers to hot topics here and suggest additional questions/answers
- Additional Microsoft Teams Documentation
- Additional documentation for Microsoft Teams that doesn't fit into any other topic.
- Faculty Specific Microsoft Teams Documentation
- Faculty at IWU may need to use Microsoft Teams in some unique situations that others may not encounter. This section covers some topics that address those unique situations, such as use in Brightspace in online classes etc.