Role of the Institution
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Overview Describes the role of the Institution, IWU, in Business Process Redesign.
- The Institution needs to Select a Business Process that is critical to the work of the campus but is recognized for having less than desired operational performance.
- The Institution needs to Establish Executive Support be and be seen and heard as key sponsors.
- The Institution needs to Select the Redesign Team and be prepared to support the BPR sessions by making key participants available as required.
- The Institution needs to Communicate and Involve the rest of the university community.
- The Institution needs to be prepared to support the recommendations of the BPR Design Team by prioritizing and supporting the initiative as a legitimate Project.
- Most projects at IWU will not be initiated at this high a level, but they could be.
- When the Institution takes on these roles, it is much easier to get everyone behind the project.