OverviewProvides suggestions for how to communicate to and involve the university community in the BPR process.
Communicate the directive to conduct a BPR Project.
- What is BPR? Share a high level overview of the process.
- Need for BPR: What business reasons exist for conducting a BPR initiative.
Describe the involvement of employees in the BPR Project.
- Employees serve as Process Experts on existing business process
- Employees provide insights into possible steps for improving the existing process
- Provide expertise in the design of the new business process
- Provide expertise in the development of new business process measures
- Provide hands on expertise in the implementation of the new process
Read about Who Initiates BPR.