This classroom is located in the lower level of the Jackson Library, on the opposite end of the floor from the elevators and has rows of student tables with laptops.To schedule this room, contact the director of Library Services.
This classroom has a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and one display:
- Ceiling Mounted Projector
- Projects onto Electric Screen on front wall. The screen control button is located near the light switch at the entrance to the room.
- Alternately, may project onto the whiteboard, if the electric screen is in the up position. This allows for annotating (marking over) the projected image on the whiteboard, using dry erase markers.
- Four flat panel TVs
- two displays on each of the side walls.
- in Lecture mode, the flat panel TVs show the same image as the projector
- in Collaboration mode, the flat panel TVs show the image of a locally connected laptop
Sources - Teaching Station
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
Sources - Flat Panel TVs
The TVs will allow these sources to be shown on the nearest display:
- Laptop- HDMI
- USB flash drive - picture files, pdfs, etc.
- Laptop or tablet - wirelessly connect to Extron Sharelink, or similar, using Airplay or Miracast mirroring technology.
Please set your laptop resolution to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) for optimal viewing. This is the projector's native resolution.
Aspect Ratio 16:10
Ceiling lights in the front of the room can be turned off with one of the light buttons (near the entrance) for improved visibility of the projected image on the screen at the front of the room.
This room is the Emergency Storm Shelter for the building.