After reviewing this guide you will understand the information displayed and linked within the module/workshop. For information on how to navigate to the Course Menu tool in Brightspace, please review the Course Menu: Overview guide.
- The title of the module/workshop you are currently viewing will be displayed at the top of the frame.
- The Print button on the module/workshop page prints a screenshot of the list of topics within that module/workshop. The button does not print the information within the topics.
- The Download button will download all of the topic files and other associated files within the module/workshop.
- The items within a module/workshop are called Topics. Topic titles are linked to the area where detailed information and instructions can be obtained.
- The file type for a topic is displayed below the name of the topic.
- If the faculty has added a start, due, or end date to a topic, the date will appear below the file type.