After reviewing this how-to you will have the knowledge tneeded o utilize the bookmarking feature within your Brightspace courses.
1. To bookmark a topic page, select the "Add Bookmark" button located in the header of the topic page.
2. To remove a bookmark from a topic, select the "Remove Bookmark" icon.
1. To review all of the topic pages you have bookmarked within a course, navigate to the Course Menu page and select the "Bookmarks" module.
2. A list of your bookmarks will appear in order starting with the most recent bookmarked page first. Select the topic name to navigate to the page.
2a. The module/workshop containing the bookmarked topic is located directly below the topic name.
3. To remove a bookmark from a topic, select the 'Actions' down arrow next to the topic name and choose, "Remove Bookmark."