After reviewing this how-to article you will have the knowledge needed to utilize the bookmarking feature within your Brightspace courses. For information on how to navigate to the Course Menu tool in Brightspace, please review the Course Menu: Overview article.
- To bookmark a topic page, select the "add bookmark" button located in the header of the topic page.
- To remove a bookmark from a topic, select the "remove bookmark" icon.
- To review all of the topic pages you have bookmarked within a course, navigate to the Course Menu page and select the Bookmarks module.
- A list of your bookmarks will appear in order starting with the most recent bookmarked page first. Select the topic name to navigate to the page.
- The module/workshop containing the bookmarked topic is located directly below the topic name.
- To remove a bookmark from a topic, select the "actions" down arrow next to the topic name and choose Remove Bookmark.