After reviewing this how-to you will have the ability to view feedback left by the faculty for quizzes you have completed.
Option 1 (Recommended)
1. From the course navbar, open the "Activities" menu.
2. Select the "Quizzes" link.
3. Within the Evaluation Status column, follow the 'View Feedback' link.
4. A "You have feedback for this attempt" icon will be displayed if the faculty has submitted feedback.
4a. To review details of your Quiz attempt and feedback left by the faculty, select the 'attempt number' link.
5. Dependent upon the setup for the quiz, you may be able to review your overall Quiz attempt score and feedback from the faculty.
5a. Dependent upon the setup of the quiz, you may also be able to review the Quiz questions, your answers, and any feedback left by the faculty on individual questions. To review the faculty's feedback on an individual question, select the 'expand/collapse' button.
Navigate to the Course Progress guide to learn how to review faculty feedback from the "Course Progress" tool.