OHSN Classroom 253
This classroom has a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and three displays.
All displays always show the same image.
The LCD flat panels are on the side walls, allowing for better viewing angles.
- A - Short Throw Projector with Interactive Capabilities
- Mounted from Wall
- Project onto Whiteboard
- B – 55” LCD Mounted on Articulating Arm
- C – 55” LCD Mounted on Articulating Arm
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
- Ceiling Speakers
- Volume Control at Touch Panel
- Connection for Adobe Connect Portable Cart System located in rear of room
- lnterfaced through a double-ganged wall plate on the opposite side of the room from the instructor.
- Aspect Ratio is 16:10.
- Spectrum Compact Presentation Lectern
Classroom 253 View