This page will walk you through removing a wireless network in OS X to start from scratch if you are having issues connecting to IWU-Student.
- Open the System Preferences app and go to the network option.
- In the list on the left side of the window make sure Wi-Fi is selected and click on the button that says "Turn Wi-Fi Off".
- Once the Wi-Fi is off, click on advanced in the bottom right corner of the window.
- In the Preferred Networks list find IWU-Student and click on the minus symbol to remove the network.
- Next, go to the TCP/IP tab and click on the button that says "Renew DHCP Lease" and then press OK.
- With the Wi-Fi option still selected on the left, click on the minus symbol to remove the Wi-Fi option from the list.
- After 10 seconds click on the plus symbol and choose Wi-Fi from the list and hit create.
- Turn the Wi-Fi on from the button in the upper right corner.
- If prompted choose to Apply your changes.
From here you can add the student network back using the instructions provided at the link below.